Primary Schools Debating 2018/19
Concern Worldwide Adjudicator/ Teacher Training Sessions:
Concern Worldwide invites teachers and adjudicators participating in the Concern Primary Debates Programme to an interactive training session. Teachers will receive practical advice and tips on how to successfully integrate the Debates programme within their classroom. Adjudicators will learn about the structure of the programme and how to adjudicate each debate.
Come along to the Monaghan Education Centre 4 – 5 pm on Wednesday 10th October 2018 for updates on rules
Teachers will receive:
- Lesson plans on how to incorporate Debating into the classroom.
- Debating methodologies.
- Tips on how to approach motions with a class group.
- Advice on tackling development issues.
- Handbook with rules and regulations for the programme.
- Organise FREE workshops for their class with a Concern staff member.
To register a team download and complete the Register Form and return on or before Wednesday 10th October.